Purposes of Collecting Personal Information About Users.
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to:
- personalize and improve our service that we provide to you;
- respond to any email requests you make to us
- customise advertising content and communicate with you (including, without limitation, provide you with email alerts).
We collect the following types of information from our users:
1. Information You Provide to Us:
- We may receive and store any information you enter on our websites or provide to us in any other way, such as your nickname, name, email address, and other information you provide. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features, such as posting comments to our websites, creating a user profile or receiving email alerts.
- In order for you to use certain parts of our websites or take advantage of certain Desai Corp services, you may be required to complete a registration form and provide the requested information about you. Required information may include any of the following: username, nickname, email address and password.
- When you use our websites, you may, among other things, set up your profile, send messages, perform searches and queries. In most cases, we retain your information so that you can return to view saved lists or sent messages. When you update your information, we may keep a back-up copy of the prior version.
- You enter information at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
2. Automatic Information:
- We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Desai Corp may automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Desai Corp cookie information and the page you requested. Desai Corp uses this traffic data to, among other things, help diagnose problems with its server, analyse trends and administer our websites.
- Generally, our service may automatically collect usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our websites and its components. This data is only used in the aggregate, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of collective data enables us to figure out how often users use parts of our websites, so we can make our websites appealing to as many users as possible. In addition, we may provide statistical information to our partners about how our users, collectively, use our websites. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use their areas and our websites, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal Web experience.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While Desai Corp is not able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
3. Email Communications:
- We may receive confirmation via HTML code when you open an email from Desai Corp. We may also send out emails with news or promotions. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, you can stop this from your Account Settings or you can notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include sufficient information for us to identify your account.
4. Information from Other Sources:
- For purposes such as improving personalization of our service, we may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information, including details of the purchases (and any associated returns) you make at retailers where you were referred by us (excluding any credit card information).
5. Social Networks:
- We may receive and store personal information whenever you interact with our social networking pages. This information allows us to track sales and other events, which can help us analyse our store traffic and improve our knowledge of our target audience.
- We may receive and store any information such as your customers name, email address, phone number and browsing behaviour from our social networking online stores and pages. This information may be shared with 3rd parties to track your online behaviour on our social networking pages to gather information about our target audience.
What about Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we may transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. Desai Corp cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or email address is.
- The "help" portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. We recommend that you leave the cookies activated, to take advantage of some of our features.
Will Desai Corp Share Any of the Information it Receives?
We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We share your personal information only as provided herein or with your consent, to the entities that are controlled by Desai Corp or to the entities described below:
Affiliated Business We Do Not Control:
We are affiliated with a variety of businesses and work closely with them. We provide services or sell products jointly with affiliated businesses and other business partners. You can easily recognize when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction. We will only share personal information that is related to such transactions or is necessary for the affiliate or business partner to complete the transaction.
Agents: We may employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. We may also provide your personal information to agents who will use it to verify aggregate usage data that we provide to our partners. You hereby consent to our sharing of your personal information for all the above purposes.
Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets or business. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Desai Corp, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.
Communication About the Website or in Response to Your Requests: As part of the Website and our services, you will receive email and other communication relating to your use of the Website or your user account. You acknowledge and agree that by posting information on the Website or otherwise using the Website, we and our agents may send you email, contact you or engage in other communication that they determine in their sole discretion relate to your profile or use of the Website. We may use a user's email address (or telephone number for text and multimedia messaging) to send updates, a newsletter or other news regarding the Website or our services.
With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties.
Is Information About Me Secure?
- If you choose to create an account, your information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. It is your responsibility to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- We endeavour to protect user information to ensure that the user account information is kept private, however, we cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failures, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time. For more information about the security measures Desai Corp uses in connection with the website, please contact us at email@example.com
What Choices Do I Have?
- You may delete your account by login in to your account. You will have the option to delete your account from your Account Settings page. Please note that even after your account has been disabled, information may remain in our records after deletion of your account.
- As explained earlier, the "help" portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. Please note, however, that if your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of some of our features and services.
Does Desai Corp Collect Personal Information from Children?
Our websites and the services available are not intended for children or advertised targeting children. Desai Corp does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 knowingly. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register to our websites or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 16 may provide any personal information to Desai Corp websites. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you are under 13 and wish to register with www.bagstudio.co.uk, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will need written verification from your parents or guardian allowing you to register to the website. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
Should you contact us, please provide sufficient information for us to identify your account. Your privacy is important to use, and we will make every effort to resolve your concerns as soon as reasonably possible.